Reviews of MLP:FiM 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Magic135
Group Admin

MLP Reviews

With My Little Pony being a kids show, it’ll come to no surprise that the crew would make a Christmas themed episode. Hearth’s Warming Eve is the first Christmas episode to show made. Not only that, but it also shows us the history of the holiday came about and what the land was like before Celestia and Luna were around. Did they do a good job? Let’s find out.

It's Hearts Warming Eve and Twilight and her friends are off to Canterlot to appear in a play about the holiday and how the three pony races who at first, didn’t get along, had to find common ground to save they’re new land from the raft of the Windagos.

What I love about this episode that the story that was told in the play has a lot of worldbuilding. We learned that long ago, the three pony races did not see eye-to-eye and don’t trust each other with their problems, it didn’t help that the weather made the saturation much worse. If those Windagos can freeze a pony in eye, then what can they do to the world? I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to find out.

I also like how while the play is going, we get to go from the stage to what might’ve happened in the days of old. And he fact that the Mane Six played their characters so well, you can believe that they are those characters long ago. And the song in the end was a good song to listen to.

This episode was fun, I enjoyed the story, the characters, and we get a history lesson on how their world works in the old days. It’s no surprise that you should watch this during the Christmas season, there are other episodes set in the holidays, but we’ll get to them soon. This is a holiday episode I enjoyed seeing and I’ll be doing it again when the season come around again.

Final Rating: 9/10

I don’t understand how they stopped arguing when the show started? I mean, they were arguing about manes, the show, stage fright, being pulled, being chilly, then they just quit and started performing, it makes no sense??

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2