Reviews of MLP:FiM 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Magic135
Group Admin

MLP Reviews

Like us, even ponies can get sick. You’ll know when one of them gets an illness just by looking at them. But the strangest one we see in Equestria is The Cutie Pox, not only that this sickness weird, but it can fit in a world like this. And the fact that it happens to Apple Bloom make a lot of since givin the kind of pony she is.

The story is that the CMC were trying to get their cutie marks in bowling, which doesn’t work out. Apple Bloom is upset by this and, being the filly she is, wants her mark now and not later. After seeing Zecora and taking her Heart’s Desire, after hearing that it gives anyone what they want, she gets her cutie mark. This works well for her, at first, but when she starts getting mark all over her body, she, Twilight and Applejack find out about the cutie pox and try to find a way to get rid of it.

This problem really fits with Apple Bloom’s character, since she’s the kind of filly who doesn’t like waiting for something and not having much patience with her wants and needs, it makes since to have her learn the lesson on not rushing things and let them come naturally. Plus, her friendship with Zecora really show how far they came since they first met. They understand each other and are able to talk to each other about their problems.

The humor is good too, with the many talents Apple Bloom is doing, weather she wants to or not, to Pinkie confessing to the point where even she can’t take it anymore, there are many laughs in this episode. Even small bits like Sweetie trying to say yay with a bag in her mouth to Twilight’s mane looking like Rarity’s get a nice chuckle.

The message on not rushing things is good too. There are kids who are not great at been patient and want things now instead of later, which can lead them into trouble. That did happen throughout the episode when Apple Bloom keeps getting new marks and doing different skills the marks say they do.

As far as CMC episodes go, this is one of the better ones. If you’re a fan of the CMC, you might enjoy this, if not, I still say see it. I’m glad I was patient watching this and I’ll be sure to see again sometime soon.

Final Rating: 8/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1