Amethyst_Dawn Fan Club Group 30 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Amethyst, I need you to listen to me and everyone else out there.

We've all been there at one point or another. We have all wondered and dwelled on the future if we were not a part of it. It's a dark line of thought, but it makes you really question your existence.

Now, I'll tell you up front - I've seen that you are a more than capable writer and storyteller. Like me, you take pride in what you do and you do it because you are passionate about it. I've read quite a number of your stories, and even put them on YouTube as a reading, so you have to believe me when I say that I wouldn't do that if I didn't think you were a decent writer.

True, I may not know you in-person in the real world and we may not live in the same state or country, but like many others, you still have friends that will talk to you if you would like to.

In terms of friends, how do you think I feel? I lost all of my friends quite a number of years ago. I have nobody to talk to and nobody to hang around with. Those few that remain are those that I hardly talk to because we kinda drifted apart. I guess you call me friend-sick or something like that. However, besides that, you still have people that are willing to talk and give you their shoulder. One of those people is writing this very blog, dear sir.

Of course, you've always got me to talk to when you need me. Day or night, I've still got an open messaging box that's always free.

To tell you the truth, I'd probably and honestly never really get over it if you didn't wake up one day, and I'm saying that despite not actually knowing you in real life. I've got to say that I've had your exact same thoughts just recently, and last night, I went to bed with my phone in one hand and my flip knife in the other. I was laying there in bed randomly flicking the blade in and out as I looked at images that reminded me of something I've never quite had before.

On a straight-up comment, I'll tell you right now that nobody here wants to see you or your potential die out or go to waste. You've still got a while to go, and so have I.

Take it from me - Never give up while you're ahead, and certainly don't do anything you know you'll regret. And hey, if it helps, simply sit down and write poetry or a short story like I do to get my emotions out.

Trust me, it helps a whole lot more than you might think.

(Oh, all of those people that support Amethyst_Dawn, make sure to tell him about this blog so that he can read it for himself!)

==================================

With love, from England,

- FireRain (Dan Ribe)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1