Hasbro Universe! 26 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Source!
So GoBots might be in the Hasbro Movie Universe along side G.I. Joe, Micronauts and D&D as well as M.A.S.K., Rom, and Visionaries. Seeing how in 2015 they got the movies for the GoBots and Hasbro announced the Writers Room for the Hasbro Movie Universe, also in 2015 Hasbro and Paramount announced that they are going to make a Beyblade movie so that might be in the Hasbro Movie Universe as well.

Hmmmm. I'm a little worried about transformers though. If they eventually do get added to the universe I'm worried the gobots might make them feel irrelevant.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Well if it's wrote well there they can make both work.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Would it be bad if they made a good GoBots movie before a good Transformers movie?

Not in my opinion.
Besides we technically already got a good transformers movie, or even more if you count some of the movies made for some of the animated series.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

I meant live-action movies. Also it looks like there won't be Candy Land or Game of Life movies being made anytime soon seeing how both of them are in the middle of lawsuits.

Honestly some hasbro franchises just wouldn't mix anyway.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Well they were going to have a Candy Land cartoon be a part of Transformers Prime.

Yeah, but tfwiki says something about that idea not working, for obvious reasons (I'm pretty sure).

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Well they are going to have D&D in the movie universe.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

There is a way for D&D to be in the movie universe.

I believe you, I'm just not convinced it'll fit yet.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Do you know of the D&D cartoon?

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

That's how D&D can be in the same universe as G.I Joe & Micronauts for the movie universe.

I'm just not sure how it can tie into earth, unless it's another dimension or something.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Here's the D&D cartoon intro it will tell you how it can be tied to Earth.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Also there are different planets in D&D.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19