Mister Rogers' Neighborhood 22 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

A random silly video I decided to put up. Basically just an episode opening ("Making Mistakes", first day), plus a flashback to an episode from the 70s that I thought would also be neat to see in 60fps. I don't know if this is a bit too much or is blurring the lines of legal terms, but my policy is that I always respectfully take anything down by request of the rights' holders, so anyone at Family Communications/The Fred Rogers Company, if you prefer me to take this down, please let me know. I never upload full episodes either.

So the main reason I was inspired to upload this is because I don't think I've ever seen this show uploaded in 60fps anywhere, meaning the only way to see it as such is on TV. Amazon Prime has it downscaled to 30fps, most if not all YouTube uploads are 30, and the Twitch marathon didn't even fix the interlace combing which is lame. It was impossible to fix post-production too, since it had been upscaled to 1080p. Ah well. Just thought this would be a neat thing to see, either way. You can probably guess I've been extensively following the Twitch marathon too. Enjoy!

All copyright belongs to their respectful owners. I will respectfully take this video down by request of any of the rights' holders.

-VaultHS, the original uploader of the video, whose quote is in the box.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1