Cold 7 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Script Singer
Group Admin

DAAANG, been a while since I last updated... anyway, wanted to let you guys know why it's taking me so long to post a new chapter.

I don't really know if I've told anyone/if you've heard, but my editor, atronosthelast and I were talking to each other, and well... I can't really figure out how to put it into words, so I think I'll just quote... (my computer won't let me post links right now for some reason...)

"Now, people that have followed me for a while may wonder where the old layout has gone, and I have some bad news for you on that front. I have given up editing for the foreseeable future. Odium and Epsilon are big passions of mine and I want to finish them. For those that don't want me to stop editing, I'm sorry. It was fun to begin with and I am honoured that you all trusted me with your stories enough to edit them, but I gain no joy from it anymore. It feels more like a chore than a hobby at this point. But with actual writing? I thoroughly enjoy that. Being able to communicate with fans of a story that I put hours of work into is more rewarding to me than anything I have ever done in the past. And so that is what I will do. No more will I subject myself to something I don't enjoy. Thank you to everyone I have edited for this last year, it was fun, but this is where that ends. I hope you all find a new editor soon."

So, I've been struggling to figure out how I was going to edit my stories. But don't worry.
Remember the user who edited The Phoenix? Well, I asked, and she helped me out, fitting some time into her schedule and started to help me edit a few things. (and also catch a few things that I've missed)
Another reason is that I'm mainly idea jotting (meaning I have the next few chapters created, just trying to fix/change a few things) and editing out a few things. I'm also trying to give you guys a really good story, which is quite tricky for me with how I originally wanted my story to be, but I know I can do it. That would also build up, and leave you guys on the edge of your seats to what I have in store for the sequel.

I think I have a good idea of where I'm going with the story next, (with help of a good friend of mine) but I'm not sure if I'll post the new chapter when it's ready. I want to kinda wait and see, but also make a video trailer for the next thing happening in the story (sorry, I'm a crazy person...) but, I really hope to post soon, in the meantime, bear with me everypony, I try my best.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1