CMC 10K 32 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Can any kind of story (such as human in Equestria) be written about this, as I long as I don't plagiarize? I had an idea for this kind of story.

5928632 What is this idea you spoke of?.

SmugKitsune
Group Admin

As long as it stays true to the original CMC 10k (I.E. no magical redemption for the mane six, no uncrystalizing crystalestia) then yes.

5928635 I was thinking of having it follow the same lines of CMC 10k, but with a kind of "Human in Equestria" kind of twist to it. I'm considering doing it though, I already have a lot of stories on my hands already.

SmugKitsune
Group Admin

You can do it, I won't interfere unless it goes completely against Gates vision for CMC 10k. Hope you have fun writing! :twilightsmile:

5929269 I see, what it called? and let us know when it coming?.

5929665 I'm working on a title. I'm still considering making it.

5929938 Ok, Make that title for CMC 10k light of despair and the lost please.

I would like to see the transformations of the mane six into the chaos lords.

My favorite chaos lords are Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle.

My favorite Crystals ponies are Crystalestia, Shining Sombra and Crystalance.

5929947 I was planning to make it where it takes place after all that, and with humans in Equestria. But there will be flashbacks, so you may see them getting transformed

5929952 Ok, let us know when it appeared.

All I want to see is Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle transformed that is all.

That would make my day, but what did you mean by humans in CMC 10k?, unless the humans are the key to change the tide of the war with the chaos lords, the crystal kingdom, and Nightmare Luna.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10