2nd Amendment Bronies 50 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So who out here finds an interest in printable guns? Personally I have mixed feelings about it. Some things are really cool, like a custom style not available from any factory, some being completely homemade, others designed for parts kits, that sort. Others are just atrocities that no amount of brain bleach will ever be able to rid the memory of. Such as the Glong. And as the name implies, yes... it is a Glock... with a built in bong:rainbowhuh::facehoof:... what the actual shit-fuck? Or god forbid, the Plastikov... or skeet cannons... I swear if you print a gun out only to have it be shaped like a peen, somethin' in your brain aint wired right.:derpytongue2:

I have done so far, three successful printed firearms(although one is getting redone because, flaws), and am thinking about printing my first .308 rifle. Now to date there are two ways to do that. a G3/CETME design, or an AR-10. Now I hate the G3 so that only leaves one obvious choice left. I think it's gonna be interesting to see how this pans out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1