Warhammer Fantasy...and Age of Sigmar 39 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I've recently been getting my interest in Warhammer Vermintide 2 fired up again, and thanks to that and looking at videos of Vermintide 1, I would love to see how we could potentially cross them over with MLP, whether that be ponies being brought to Ubersreik or the Ubersreik Five and some Skaven being brought to Equestria, or whatever other ideas we can come up with.

Well in AoS skaven have this thing called gnawholes, they tear a hole in the fabric of reality to invade different realms. The process of making gnawholes is slow and dangerous because it costs a lot of skaven lives to make (luckily skaven are endless, yes yes.) you could make it so that the skaven accidentally made a gnawhole to the wrong reality if you want them to invade equestra, because gnawholes tend to be an unreliable mode of transportation.

Ooh, that could be interesting for sure. But the Vermintide video games take place in The End Times of the Old World of Warhammer Fantasy. And now that I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering how the Mane 6 would interact with the Ubersreik Five. For those of you who either have never played Vermintide before or are rusty on the character names, they are: Markus Kruber, Bardin Goreksson, Kerillian, Victor Saltzpyre, and Sienna Fuegonasus. Markus Kruber is a soldier or mercenary, Bardin is a dwarf, Kerillian is a wood elf, Saltzpyre is a Witch Hunter, and Sienna is a Bright Wizard (AKA a fire witch).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3