Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

Interested in helping to start up this new group. If you love Equestria Girls and also love to see the Humane 6 interact with the Mane 6 this is the place for you.

The new admin for this group is free to create rules, topics and much more that you can recommend to help bring this group to light. So don't wait please leave your comments down with your suggestion on what you would do for this group. The best suggestion will be the new admin for the group, best of luck to all of you! :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile:

Milliardo5
Group Admin

Hhmm....need to have this group more active, so let me see if I can somehow help...

Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

5382360 What sort of ideas do would you have for the group?

Milliardo5
Group Admin

5382885 Well, for one the group needs to be made known to others. Also maybe see what would differentiate it from other EqG groups already here in FiMFiction. There are a number of similar groups here, and I am a member in some of those as well.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

5369786 like I always say it's the small things that count. keeping things looking nice and all that stuff can make a group look a lo better trust me I know. I suggest 3 strikes ban for a day, 3 more strikes banned for a week, and if they get 3 more strikes permban.. This allows people to have a chance to be in the group.

If the get a strike say today, the strike will only last a month, after that it resets to 0 strikes. But if they get 12 strikes in a year well it's a month ban. This will help people from working around the system. Insulting and being mean to someone that person only gets 2 strikes before getting banned, and the first ban be half a week, second one will be half a month and the third be the same as before perban. Spaming will be get you a strike unless you didn't mean to. But it's not a simple I didn't mean to, if it keeps happening over time they will get a strike.

The strike system is my fav system since it enforces rules but still allows people to be in a group.

Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

Impressive I really like the ideas here so I'm going to make both of you the Admins for the group. I look forward to seeing what you can do. :twilightsmile:

Toffee Bean
Group Admin
Milliardo5
Group Admin

Well the first thing that needs to be done is to define the group. There are a number of Equestria Girls groups here, so what we need to do is define what sets our group apart from the others. What makes us different from them, and then go on from there.

Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

5384353 An interesting idea how should we start on it?

Milliardo5
Group Admin

5384541 Well defining the group would mean knowing what it is all about. It is for Equestria Girls fans but then that would be too broad; we need to narrow it down and what particular aspect of EqG we want to show, or discuss about.

Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

5385426 I see, well basically the idea for this group is primarily about what it would be like for the Humane 6 meeting their Equestrian Pony Counterparts. How they would interact, how they will get on with one another simply put this is a group for those who have always wanted to see this sort of thing to occur since the Equestria Girls films started.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11