Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

If you are opposed to the idea of Chloe being the Bee Miraculous holder, please sign this petition and spread the word. We need to convince Thomas Astruc and Jeremy Zag that they are making a "miraculous" mistake with this decision.

5925448 thanks to the fanfic Bee-Nevolent, I like seeing Sabrina as the holder of the Bee, but in some ways, having Chloe as the Bee does highlight something: the Great Guardian must see the something in her; the something that heroes have inside them. and, maybe having the mantle of the hero could be changing in itself; the Kwami is often used to balance the holder as well.

5925631 Where did you find that fanfic?

5925685 Fanfiction.net. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11986157/1/Bee-Nevolent

not sure if the link will work, but if copied into the search, it should still work. if not, do - Bee-Nevolent fanfic.net - in the search.

Edit: I should warn all that read it; there will be feels.

You wouldn’t giving me at least one sign that Chloe would be redeemed, would you?

in stories with that as the main attraction? I don’t know any, really. Lady du Coeur by MightyMunchlax kinda has that in the background later in the story, but it’s mainly Ladybug and Cat Noir. or maybe Chloe and the Bee by anxresi, but that’s rather OOC kinda. if I find any gems someday, I’ll point them your way.

I was kinda talkin’ about the show itself tho

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8