Tirek's Battle Royale 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Thomas Hunter
Group Admin

Greetings!

Welcome to Tirek's Battle Royale! Thank you joining this fledgling group to test your mettle in the heat of battle as well as your skills as an author.

I would like to use this thread to answer any questions you have for me, as well as give you some information about this group. So if you have questions, ask away!

Now, here's the information portion:

1) Just as a warning to you all, while I and future admins will have some say over who is accepted into each battle, some of the battle pairings for this group might occasionally be a little...odd. But that doesn't mean that you won't be able to write exemplary fanfics. Trust me, I know. If you want an example of a rather absurd pair of combatants that seem to have worked out, you can find one here.

2) The battles do not have to result in the death of the losing character. All that is required is that there be a clear, decisive winner, so feel free to be creative! (Do you hear that? That's the sound of artistic freedom ringing in your ears.)

3) So that you all do not end up exhausting your creative resources writing for this group too often, I do ask you to please actively recruit members for this group. After all, isn't victory just that much sweeter when you have bested legions of worthy rivals? So let your friends know! Let your enemies know! In fact, you can even let your dog know if he/she has the ability to write awesome fanfiction!

Thanks for your time and attention.

Hi I recently got inspired for a battle royale fic so is there anyone here ready for a good bout I even have rules for it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2