The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 106 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 106
Brony God
Group Admin

5455020 FYI the guy on Twitter who is sending you pictures of dead bodies is an imposter. He is not me. I have not been on Twitter for months.

Comment posted by ClayClaymore deleted Dec 15th, 2017
Brony God
Group Admin

5455078 Seriously that guy is not me. Starbot told me about the imposter and I even reported him but fucking Twitter won't do anything unless the imposter says something bad about the new Ghostbusters movie.

Comment posted by Radicallus_Soullus deleted Dec 15th, 2017
Brony God
Group Admin

5460599 Because the imposter knows that I hate The Farce Awakens, therefore in order to have everyone believe that he is me, he must say that The Farce Awakens is a bad movie.

Brony God
Group Admin

5461018 The imposter can link any Youtube account to his Twitter account he wishes because Twitter does not demand proof that he owns my Youtube channel. But I am very sure that Disney would not like the more recent stuff.

Brony God
Group Admin

5461033 Yes and he also would definitely hate Fantasia 2000 because that movie was a complete insult to the original Fantasia movie from 1940 and Walt Disney considered Fantasia 1940 to be his Magnum Opus.

Brony God
Group Admin

5462936 Well I am the Creator of this group so that makes me head admin automatically. You think that MLP FIM is the spawn of Satan. Walt Disney would be embarrassed by the company that bears his name and it's disgusting borderline Steven Universe level crazy fanbase. Walt Disney would have loved MLP FIM since it feels like something he would make and it was partially inspired by Fantasia 1940. Frozen was a overhyped overrated mess of a movie and it should have been like this instead.

Brony God
Group Admin

5464838 But you take the word of Clay Claymore too seriously and anyone who follows him has no life outside of worshipping him. Walt Disney was not an SJW like the clowns that run his company now. There is no difference between you and the Steven Universe fandom. Hasbro does what Disney don't.

Brony God
Group Admin

5465598 Whatever you strange little man. Oh BTW did you know that your master Clay is quite the fanboy of Milo Yiannopoulos who BTW is a big Donald Trump supporter. I am not making this up. Go check Clay's Twitter feed where Clay actually compares himself to Milo Yiannopoulos. Go talk to Clay about Milo Yiannopoulos.

Brony God
Group Admin

5466479 Actually why Clay does not ignore my stuff since he hates everything about me. He is the one who is making tweets about me almost on a daily basis. He is the one who is morbidly obsessed with me to the point that he cyber stalked me to this website and he brought you along to help him cyberbully me. I swear that Clay has hate boners for people he hates.

Brony God
Group Admin

5467359 You must be a retard because I know that Celestia is not real. I made that group to talk about real life royals. I just put that picture of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Celestia because it was fitting since it is a group that talks about real royals like Queen Elizabeth II and it is on Fimfiction. Your master Clay has said some very stupid things like his opposition to Where's The Fair Use and his recent support for Youtube's stupid decision to demonetise videos were not for toddlers. He thinks that Youtube is doing good when it is basically committing suicide right now. Can you, Clay, and the rest of you clowns resist the primal urge to blindly attack anyone who does not think exactly like you?

Brony God
Group Admin

5468845 Now you know that I am smarter than the average Clay Claymore follower.

Brony God
Group Admin

5469583 So you admit that you are just as smart as me.

Brony God
Group Admin

5471014 I will tell you three things that will come true. Then you would believe me.

1- There is a pony in a smiling bag.
2- The ponies are not what they seem.
3- Without ponies, he points.

Brony God
Group Admin

5471734 All what you and every other Clay Claymore worshipper have said is this "THERE IS NO GOD BUT THE DISNEY CORPORATION AND THE PROPHET CLAY CLAYMORE IS IT'S MESSANGER AND ALL THOSE WHO INSULT THE DISNEY CORPORATION SHALL BE BEHEADED!!!"

Brony God
Group Admin

5473212 You are the one who is denying the facts. When Clay Claymore's followers are not praising Disney, they are praising Viacom and Cartoon Network in the same way. Oh I forget to mention a fourth thing that will come true: Clay will be locked inside of a hungry pony.

Brony God
Group Admin

5475848 It is ironic that Clay and his cult spend hours bitching about how Hasbro is The Great Satan for making MLP FIM. That's right Clay does to MLP FIM what Mr. Enter does to SpongeBob Squarepants.

Brony God
Group Admin

5477445 Clay had retweeted a tweet from a guy who said that G4 MLP FIM was more girly and generally worse than G3.5 MLP and that is a lie. For God's sake MLP FIM referenced Game Of Thrones and 28 Days Later. A lot of people believe me and I have some thing that you don't have and that thing is called is a job. You are the one who is stuck in Grade 6.

Brony God
Group Admin

5478602 You are just a teeny bopper who lives in your mother's basement because you got fired from your hamburger flipping job. I believe that you have ex friends who are Bronies because no real Brony wold stay friends with a bitter Bronyphobic cyber bully like you. That guy who said that G4 MLP FIM is worse than G3.5 MLP might as well say that Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robin is the darkest superhero movie of all time. It is ironic that you speak of different opinions when you and Clay spend all day bashing people with different opinions. Sounds like hypocrisy to me. And please watch these video because it shows that I am right about MLP FIM referencing Game Of Thrones.

Brony God
Group Admin

5479548 So you admit that you are a teeny bopper who still lives in your mother's basement. All of your friends are too busy getting hit by cars and buses and walking off cliffs because they are playing Pokémon Go. I play video games myself and I am a three dimensional person unlike you and your owner Clay. You and Clay are just butthurt about the fact that not everybody loves your precious Toddler Titans Go. Oh BTW that was not a fan video. Hasbro officially made that Game Of Thrones style promo for Season 6 of MLP FIM.

Brony God
Group Admin

5480152 You have gone so long from the Brony community that you don't even know them anymore. Did you even looked at the comment section of those videos? Hell the writers of MP FIM openly admit that they are fans of Game Of Thrones. I do have to go outside to work. Sometimes I am gone from this website all day because of my work shift. Clay always get butthurt every time someone says something bad about Toddler Titans Go. Cartoon Network has been in the dumps this past decade.

Brony God
Group Admin

5480806 I work in retail and my salary is above minimum wage and that is all you need to know. You do realise that there is so much Rule 34 pictures of Steven Universe and Zootopia, right? I don't watch mind rotting Crap like Toddler Titans Go because I have actual good taste an i don't want to lose any brain cells from watching that show. Why don't you and Clay take your own advice? If you and Clay hate MLP FIM so much then you just simply don't watch it and stop harassing people that do watch it.

Brony God
Group Admin

5482022 I find very hypocritical that people especially Steven Universe fans act like MLP FIM is the only show that has Rule 34 fan art while Steven Universe has it's own Rule 34 pictures. Why should I take Clay's advice? He basically said that I should commit suicide. Why don't you and Clay stop ranting about MLP FIM?

Brony God
Group Admin

5482759 You and Clay are the ones with the weird fantasies with that singing stripper looking gazelle and her male tiger back up dancers from Zootopia. You just hate heterosexuals you heterophobic troll. I commented on that scene with Rarity because it was fucking funny you dour, sour, puritanical, prudish, humourless, dried up, bitter, old grouch trapped in a teeny bopper's body.

Brony God
Group Admin

5482941 You need to calm down. Oh and here is a scene from Zootopia a movie Clay actually likes.

Brony God
Group Admin

5483025 Him liking an animated movie like Zootopia makes him a hypocrite since he bitches and moans about people liking animation 24/7. Everyone knows that he hates animation and yet he likes that animated movie. Did you even see that video?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 106