The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 83 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 83
Brony God
Group Admin

5469581 Ghostbusters 2016 still flopped. They cancelled the sequels for that movie. It is a failure :pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by Radicallus_Soullus deleted Dec 15th, 2017
Brony God
Group Admin

5471011 Please don't compare MLP FIM to Disney's Star Wars. There will be another world premiere theatrical film of MLP FIM coming nexr year. Look at this links.

My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) - IMBd

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_The_Movie_(2017_film)

Brony God
Group Admin

5471715 The people who attacked George Lucas for making the Prequel Trilogy were not real Star Wars fans but rather posers and fakers whom some of them are on Disney's payroll.

Brony God
Group Admin

5473207 I am very sure that Disney hired Red Letter Media and Mr. Plinkett to start the demonization of The Prequel Trilogy. Oh BTW retarded adults make up the entire fanbase of The Farce Awakens and Modern Disney in general.

Brony God
Group Admin

5475826 If manchildren agreed with me then they would not be Disneynites. There are horror stories coming from people who saw Zootopia in the movie theaters where people in animal costumes howling like lunatics and getting kicked out because they were jerking off in front of people and at the same time there were 30 year old eternal student women with glasses screaming about how sexist and racist their popcorn is. And let's not forget about screaming kids kicking the back of your seat and a couple of fat guys nearby taking off their sneakers and their feet end up stinking up the place.

Brony God
Group Admin

5477443 Well all that is true and that is one of the main reasons why don't go to the movie theaters to see new Disney movies. I don't want to end up sitting next to some creepy guy dressing up like the Easter Bunny jerking off and splattering some of his semen on my popcorn :pinkiesick:

Brony God
Group Admin

5478574 Disney has decided that Furries and SJWs are their new target audience.

Brony God
Group Admin

5479535 Have seen how Disney promoted Zootopia on Facebook? They were asking people to upload pictures of themselves while dressing up like animals. Also Disney heavily pandered to SJWs with the Star Wars franchise.

Brony God
Group Admin

5480122 I don't sympathise with those that Disney is pandering to. Especially after Disney gave the middle finger to the fans of Star wars.

Brony God
Group Admin

5480733 I am real Star Wars fan. The fans of The Farce Awakens are just Disney fans only. Please watch this video to understand why I hate that movie so much.

Brony God
Group Admin

5482017 Did you even watched the video?

Brony God
Group Admin

5482756 You just admit that you don't want to be proven wrong on anything just like your owner Clay. Oh BTW MegaDoop Tv kicked Clay's ass good in that WTFU debate.

Brony God
Group Admin

5482934 Clay is the one who takes everything seriously. You said that anything who does not like The Farce Awakens is biased. I have already blocked Clay over a year ago and the guy is still obsessed with me to the point that he came to Fimfiction so he can harass me himself again.

Brony God
Group Admin

5483021 But you attacked the guy in the video because he did not liked The Farce Awakens by calling him biased. Clay just got bored and started to go after me and my friends a few months ago because he has no life. According to Clay, anything that does not fit with his narrow minded and puritanical world view is fucked up.

Brony God
Group Admin

5483098 So you admit that Clay is a troll.

Brony God
Group Admin

5484786 And yet he takes me and everybody else he hates seriously.

Brony God
Group Admin

5486924 You just perfectly described Clay's friend KaBlamBandicoot64 who is a guy who has Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls as his waifu.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 83