Family Fictions 72 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
fallen starr
Group Admin

Obviously, follow all site rules.

Submit Stories to the Correct Folder
I feel like most of the folders are self-explanitory, but this thread should let you know what goes where. If you look through this and are still unsure, feel free to send me a message.

Stories should be largely focused on families
Families is a term I'll use fairly loosely, but the bond really should be familial and not one of friendship or romance. Background shipping is great, but should not be the main focus of the story. If you want to write about Apple Jack getting married, that's wonderful and welcome, but the family should have at least as much focus as the romance.

Be kind
I welcome everyone to participate, but don't cause problems for others. Keep it civil. Don't antagonize people.

No incest, no clop
Regardless on personal feelings about this, this isn't a shipping group.

Thread Making
Feel free to make treads of your own and discuss things related and not related to the group. Keep them mostly on topic (unless the point is to not be on topic). Please, do not post self-promotion threads or threads asking for betas, as there are several groups out there for those specific things.

Stories do not have to be mushy or heartfelt. You can have Twilight and Shining Armor really going at it if you want.
If you have a question, feel free to ask in the questions thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1