Reformed Starlight Glimmer 381 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I had this idea since the premier and that is what if Starlight is Twilight's long lost sister? now chances of this being true are completely low but giving what we've seen so far between the two they are quite alike with equal powers in magic. Plus another example will be their cutie marks, they are nearly alike being stars and all, if you take a look at Shining Armor's mark you probably agree what I mean and I know what you're thinking mostly every other pony may have stars on the marks. True however with Twilight's and Starlight's marks as well as Shining Armor's their marks are near enough the same colors as one another. Lastly in the finale even though we seen Starlight's home we haven't seen her parents and even if we did could there a possibility that she was adopted? unlikely but the idea would make a good fanfic. But what do you guys think of this idea. Would you want Twilight and Starlight to be sisters in the show?

Personally speaking, I think that Starlight Glimmer is Sunset's long lost sister. Why? Their personalities and attitude are nearly identical (though in the case of Sunset Shimmer it was the personality prior to her redemption) and the designs themselves are pretty close to each other.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2