Group Admin

4753402 cool mine is the 10th, 11th, and 12th

4753408 I'm not really a fan of the 12th yet

Skullkingjr
Group Admin

4753417 You watching the EP tonight?

Skullkingjr
Group Admin

4753423 well I want to but I am still waiting to see part 2 of the series 9 premiere with my cousin and I don't want any spoilers or anything but I'll try adm save it for later

11th,4th, and 10ths final moments.

4753402 I started watching when 9 started, so 10 is #1 to me (David Tennant is one of my favorite British Actors) and I am slowly watching the older Doctor Who episodes.

I've always been more of a classic Dr Who fan myself, I'd say the 5th is my favourite. Probably mostly because he was my doctor when I first got into the series.

The 6th doctors stuff in the big finish audio's are very good as well, Colin Baker is so much better when not hamstrung by the scripts of his time on telly.

From least favorite to most favorite would be something like this...

14: Valeyard
Least developed, in spite of so much potential
13. War Doctor
Woobie woobie woobie woobie rockin' everywhere!
12. Fifth Doctor
Kind of a wet fish, and not particularly dynamic. Just didn't care for him.
11. Seventh Doctor
Flat for his first season, not good at being angry, but after that he becomes more interesting.
10. First Doctor
Way funnier and more charming than given credit for. He's only as bad as everybody says he is in An Unearthly Child. Besides that he's suitably Doctor-ish most of the time. Very much the roguish trickster in most appearances.
9. Eighth Doctor
Gets a lot of it from Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, and Peter Davison, I noticed. Very Doctor-ish. Has a very human emotional depth. Stereotyped as romantic, but he's actually a very funny Doctor too.
8. Ninth Doctor
Funnier than given credit for, much sweeter and kinder too. Also very human in personality.
7. Twelfth Doctor
Feels kinda distant for some reason, but he's suitably Doctor-ish. He gets a lot of it from the Third and Fourth Doctors.
6. Sixth Doctor
Not subtle, but he gets a lot of it from Hartnell and Troughton, and is more Doctor-ish than given credit for. He's only bad in The Twin Disaster The Twin Dilemma
5. Eleventh Doctor
Gets a lot of it from Troughton and Colin Baker, very brash, capricious, irresponsible, overconfident, but paradoxically also self-effacing and self-sacrificing, the butt of his own jokes, and that's why we love him.
4. Third Doctor
Very good acting, most convincing. Very human emotional depth. Doesn't do very Doctor-ish things, but his performance is so good and identifiable that it's hard to notice.
3. Second Doctor
Occasionally his performances feel like grotesques, but he's also very good at being funny and better still at being dark. He's pretty much the one from which the first three Revival Era Doctors got it from, so if you like them, you'll like him too.
2. Tenth Doctor
Best acting of the lot, and the most dynamic incarnation of the lot. How he changes is given a lot of attention and each change is carefully made to be as logical as possible.
1. Fourth Doctor
I'll keep this simple. David Tennant may be a Doctor, but Tom Baker's THE Doctor! The definite article you might say!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13