Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

If you want to hear it at least...:fluttershyouch:

So it started back when I met my cousin #1's classmate, who is now my girlfriend. We were dating, but something happened and let's say cousin #2 somehow ends up telling me that she has a crush on me, and I end up admitting that I have a crush on her as well (gross and incest I know). Well both of us get really sad, which is bad for cousin #2 because she has anxiety. Things escalate and she realises that we dont even have a chance since I'm seeing someone else. So she cuts herself, and I care for her and love her, so I am devastated. She cuts her fingers, not cutting them off. But she bled. And now after that drama, (I am very protective of both my cousins and I care for them both, and I never want to see them sad) my cousin #1 finds true love in the best friend of my girl friend. And I'm happy for her because I like the guy too. He's american the rest of us are filipino. But then tragedy strikes, we get news, that my cousins true love, has leukemia. I'm not sure what stage or the specifics of it are, but like a sad movie cliche. He only has 3 days left, 3 days, I never met him, she never met him. Everybody's sad, but when I lay down the facts. It's my fault for being realistic, now the one guy I think is perfect for my cousin is dying. And now everybody I care about is mad at me, and that's all right now in the present.

Well that's my current story, hope you I didn't bore or annoy you.

Thanks for reading...

5196813 that is truly a sad story, leukaemia strikes without warning and ruins lives, if you wish to talk I am here, although I don't know what advice I can give in this situation.

5196820 UPDATE: He has died, on the morning of April 26. He will be remembered dearly.

5197972 I'm sorry, how are you holding up?

5198083 Not that well, although none of my cousins have said much. I know we all miss him so much, it's just hard to say anything.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5