Official Concerned Bronies group 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
No heresy
Group Admin

This may be a little hard to watch because of how very literal and very straight forward even so very political. But if you can manage to watch it then you see basically everything we are fighting for.

Comment posted by Jesse Coffey deleted Mar 20th, 2016

5120062 I do not support the rights of pedophiles or those who commit other heinous sexual offenses. The claim that "some on the left [are] attempting to normalize pedophilia on a par with homosexuality" is mostly untrue. However, I would like to point out especially that neither President Obama nor Bernie Sanders nor even Hilary Clinton condone pedophilia. I am definitely against pedophilia, as are many individuals on both the left and the right. What kind of sick creep would support pedophilia, in my opinion?

Heck, why don't I lay out part of the storyline for Law & Order: SVU, as described by the Parents Television Council:

Though the actual crimes are rarely shown [on SVU], the descriptions of these violent crimes can often be intense, as are the victims’ reactions. Episodes have included scenes of abuse, violence towards women, forced sexual acts, sexual violation and child molestation.

While I don't think positively of the PTC's treatment of SVU, I approve of the show's continuously preached message that child molestation and other sexual offenses are really bad and intolerable activities in addition to being serious criminal offenses. This is a message which I also applaud your group for preaching.

No heresy
Group Admin

5120154 Agreed. And though I too say that its not something that the any political side stands upon and demands it has shown up and been supported. I am not saying it IS Im just saying it HAS BEEN. and that in itself as I am sure you agree with me is an utter outrage.
There is nothing more vile than to harm a child in such a way, the only thing that comes close is someone trying to justify it. And while it is rare it DOES happen and those two are what we fight against here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6