東海岸:offtopic 96 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4653248 Yeah, ever since the drama with TGD, this group has gone almost silent, it's kind of sad really. :ajsleepy:

Julia
Group Admin

yeah...

This group was initially created to celebrate TGD's coming fall, and we got some attention, mainly for being a cleaner version of TGD. But the moment Kumi exploded and left, the group has gone dead. I won't shut it down, but of course, if anyone's up to keep threads going, I'm down with that.

As for right now, I just think we need a makeover.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4653912 Well, I would like to return to the days of threads popping up almost everyday, talking about random shit ('cause you know, Off Topic and all).

I really miss Wind Re's badly edited Iron Maiden album covers :pinkiesad2:, they were always so fun to look at.

I could start making some new threads about random shit, I suppose.:unsuresweetie:

Julia
Group Admin

This group could use more threads, but they have to be genuine, y'know?

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4653941 Yeah, that's what makes it difficult.

Julia
Group Admin

Nothing can change the fact that we are a spinoff TGD. If TGD stands strong on its own, which it does now, the spinoffs will slowly die.

And y'know? I was prepared for this. I don't see TGD falling to the same traps which it did before, but it may face brand new problems in the future. Who knows?

Either way, Off Topic will be here. And this fortified castle will stand strong. Against all odds, against all drama, Off Topic will stay Off Topic. Active or not.

And that's what I love about this group.:heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9