東海岸:offtopic 96 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

It wasn't the dream itself that was weird, but the context itself.

I'd dreamt that I was in school (despite the fact I knew it was still summer) and I had three projects going on; two from a cooking class (despite that I'd never taken a cooking class before) where I had to make some sort of recipe and put together a dessert from a recipe given to me, and a poject from a film class where I had to put together some sort of sequence.

It was either the night before or only hours before everything was due, and I'd done absolutely nothing, and was still doing absolutely nothing, despite how scared I was of failing both assignments.

But when I woke up, I didn't think it was a dream, and kept thinking I had these assignments due (It's possible I was still dreaming). Part of me began thinking it was a dream and that I'd never taken a cooking class, but for whatever reason I still had this feeling of doubt, thinking that if I were to look up my schedule that it would be there.

Also, on a another strange note, at some point I heard my dad wake me up from downstairs by calling "HERRP, IT'S TIME TO GET UP!", so I got dressed and went downstairs, despite the fact that my dad had left three hours ago for work.

I once had a similar experience, sans dream.

I went to bed at about 10 o-clock at night and fell asleep. Suddenly, I think I hear my alarm telling me to get up, so I do. It's a school day, and still dark out, since I usually wake up at six, so I turn on the lights, grab a yogurt cup, and start eating it.

Then I realize it's about 10:30 PM.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3