Sugar Belle 296 members · 73 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39
Summer Dancer
Group Admin

This mare is not only courageous, but has a passion for great baking! Come and join us! Just don't bake any bad muffins :raritywink:

What flavor were those muffins anyway? They looked like dirt/cardboard mix. Derpy would not approve.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239706 Maybe crummy dirt with old cake mix :pinkiesick:

Yuck. Poor Pinkie...:pinkiesick: Those must have been awful.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239724 I know, my heart ached for her when she ate them all :fluttercry: reminds me when I ate gray cookies that a girl from my class brought, and they had nuts in them. I'm really allergic. The worst day of my life. :raritydespair:

You're allergic to nuts! Oh geez, that reminds me of the time I ruined Thanksgiving when I ate some shrimp... Never again. I'm big time allergic to that stuff. I swell up some and barf up everything. Allergic reactions suck.:twilightangry2:

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239750 Shrimp, huh? Never had it! :pinkiegasp: That sucks to be sick on a holiday. I swell up too. Horrible swelling on the tounge, my throat closes up, and I throw up like there's no tomorrow :pinkiesick:

Same. My poor dad had to get a new shirt... and pants.... and rug... and some new curtains.:twilightblush: Just the smell of it makes me queasy.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239796 Oh no! But you know, family can be so understanding when it comes to allergies. I'm sure your dad cared a lot more about you than his clothes...and the rug and curtians :pinkiehappy:

4239629 I'm gonna finish watching the episode, then write my Sugar Belle story! :pinkiehappy:

Yeah, glad he does too. Sometimes I'll just pick something random off a platter to eat and he will sometimes have to swat it away. :rainbowlaugh: I haven't eaten that stuff in awhile though, 9 years maybe? I can't remember the exact date, but I remember the event in detail.

It gets really annoying when people are like, "OMG! I looove shrimp! How can you not like it!"

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239828 I don't get people's love for shrimp and sushi. They always seem so SHOCKED when you say otherwise :rainbowlaugh:

Ooh! What is it gonna be about?

Knighty, wheres our Sugar Belle tag!

4239834 I've decided it's gonna be about how she came to live in the village.
We'll get the tag soon, I'm sure! :pinkiehappy:

It's kinda funny sometimes. While they fangasm over it, I'm just thinking, "I don't get it" with a large grin on my face.

Awesome! Message me when you put it up! (I get so many story notifications that I can hardly figure out what story goes to which group. And it's labeled right in front of me!:rainbowlaugh:)

We shall fill the site with stories featuring her so everyone can succumb to Sugar Belle's awesomeness!

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

I remember going to Chinese restaurants and I always got rolls, something I can't remember, and those meat things on a stick. Then I gorged on the desserts. :rainbowlaugh:

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239873 I always got the noodles and the orange chicken! (Without the sesame seeds of course. I'm allergic to those too.) :twilightblush:

After I finish my story that is currently in the works, I'm gonna try to diagram out how I want a story with her. After I post a chapter of The Tip of course, Summer Dancer. :derpytongue2:

Hmm, are you allergic to other stuff? I am only allergic to shrimp, at least that I know of.

Also, I really like those weird banana rolls. Those are good! I wonder if Pinkie would like em'.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239896 She probably would :twilightsmile:

Ooh! What's your favorite food! I like boudan (probably didn't spell that right) it's a Louisiana sausage and I could eat it all day! :pinkiehappy:

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239911 I like noodles, pizza, some types of chicken....I also love grapes, they're my favorite fruit :pinkiehappy:

I love fried chicken. I don't get it often, but it's good stuff. I like grapes too. They have to be really cold though.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239961 Yep! Red grapes are the best!

Yum! I have another friend who LOOOOVES grapes. If it where her choice, it would be all she would eat.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4239972 That's so cool! Yum! :yay:

Thats why I don't let her go to my fridge alone. Last time, she sat on the counter with less than half of the grapes left. And it was a new bag! :rainbowlaugh:

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4240001 That literally happens to me every time my mom buys grapes :rainbowlaugh:

:rainbowlaugh: Save them! They might not last till tomorrow! They must be eaten!

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4240042 ...it's...too late. :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39