Names for Characters 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I need some names for characters involved in this backstory I made up. There are these three dragons; One who's considerable old, and dies shortly after marriage, one is a nice guy who cherishes his daughter and wife, but also struggles with his affections for another girl who happens to be his neighbor, and one is very strict and stoic- unless he gets mad, then he's a force to be reckoned with. The second one is the most important one to the story, so I really need a name for him. I don't think we have any particular naming conventions for Dragons yet in canon (that I'm aware of, anyway), so I'm kinda stuck. And I don't want to go with anything simple like Rick, (my placeholder name for the time being) either.

For the aged dragon, Grayhorn sounds good.
For the kind and gentle-hearted dragon, what about Resonance (okay, that sounds way too pony for a dragon)? If not that, what about Emote? I don't think emotionally expressive names would be good for a dragon.
For the strict dragon, what about Lawclaw? It rolls off the tongue.

Toratchi888
Group Admin

3954503 Did you end up finding a name?

Actually yes. I used the names above. :twilightsmile:

Toratchi888
Group Admin

Great!

I was checking threads for unclaimed names, seeing if anyone who had given or received suggestions had either used them or was willing to free them up for other users.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5