Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
The Letter J
Group Admin

This is for those who do not yet know how to play TSSSF and/or want a taste of how it works on VASSAL.

First of all, I should point out that the TSSSF website and their rules page are both very useful, and looking at them will probably help.
Second of all, if you don't know what VASSAL is or how to use it, go look at this thread.

Now that you know how to use VASSAL, let's begin.
1) Download this file and put it somewhere you can find it.
2) Run VASSAL and open the TSSSF module.
3) Select "Load a saved game" and press the Next button.
4) Press the Select button and navigate to that log file you downloaded in step 1. Select it and press the finish button.
5) Use the Step Forward button to navigate through the tutorial.
6) Watch as I play a game of TSSSF, with commentary explaining what's going on.

And that's it really. I should mention that I do use the undo button a few times. Sometimes it's because I made a mistake and clicked something I shouldn't have, sometimes it's because I decided to alter a move slightly to make things easier for the tutorial. I didn't realize at the time that the undone moves would be stay in the log (though it does make sense because it helps to keep people from cheating), but hopefully it won't be too confusing.

Congratulations. You now know how to play TSSSF. But getting rid of your shame is all on you.

Mew Universe
Group Contributor

Can you re-type the basic gameplay? Like, how to draw a card on this program? XD Or whether you can play pony cards without ship cards or ship cards without pony cards?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2