Block Breakers 243 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Yes, I'm starting an HSWFWP here as well. This one won't be quite as common, tho. However it will have 5 prompts each.

If you want more of these, I release one every week (unless I forget or something stops me, which happens a lot.)

#1: Discord sees how generally chaotic Pinkie is, and decides to try and make her his Pupil of Chaos. Pinkie thinks he's teaching her a recipe for cake. Hilarity ensues.

#2: Rainbow Dash discovers O&O gaming (Pony Dungeons and Dragons). She gets obsessed and ropes the Mane 6 into LARPing on a quest to stop the "Evil Dragon King Spikellia".

#3: Someone steals Derpy's muffin. *Kill Bill music starts playing*

#4: Twilight accidentally causes her friends to swap bodies. They all must try and do the other's jobs while Twilight has to figure out a counter-spell. Bonus points if Twilight becomes Applejack, and has to try and find a way to get time off to work on the counter-spell. More bonus points if they all learn a lesson about not assuming other people's lives are easier then your own.

#5: Vinyl Scratch accidentally blows a hole in Octavia's wall with her Bass Cannon and wounds her. Vinyl has to lean to play the Cello so she can perform at a gig Octavia needed to go to in her stead. Frustration ensues.

PiercingSight
Group Admin

This is an awesome idea. Do you think it would be better if the prompts weren't as specific? I mean like giving only seeds of ideas, then letting the writers write as they wish?

3952308 Sorry. I'll try that.

My favourite was the first one I ever did, "Cadance discovers her powers and goes on a shipping spree". I do hope someone makes that and sends me the link!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3