Block Breakers 243 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Yep. Stuck on a story and an idea.

The story in question (this one) hasn't been updated in a year, because I'm not sure how I should go about writing Mile High, Luna's second date. Details are in spoilers below.

The big thing is that MH has to start the chapter in another city, where he's visiting his family, and I'm not sure how to make that work. Mile High is a Pegasus who heads a company making office supplies, like paper, staples, and paper clips, for cloud cities like Canterlot. and he has a very down to earth personality (which is the other problem. I need to keep him interesting enough to justify Luna asking him on a second date. There's a different male character who won't make the second date cut). I'll catch up on it, when I can figure out Mile High, then start writing the next chapter.

Also, there's a separate idea for a cracky pairing that I want to write as reasonably workable. The pairing is Fleur de Lis x Rainbow Dash. Anyway, my basic beginning is Fleur has a (well deserved) reputation as the girliest pony in Canterlot, but secretly is a huge fan of the wonderbolts. She goes to all their air shows in a heavy disguise, because it would utterly ruin her reputation to be seen as being interested in something as macho as the Wonderbolts (or so she thinks). The story starts with her traveling to one of the air shows, where she meets Rainbow Dash, after finding her seat. Then what, I have no idea.

why not have him work in clouds dail. late one night after closing up shop he walks through town only to find a lone hooded mare standing in front of a Pegasus statue which looks a grown version of the filly she had made friends with before disappearing. I cant remember her name but she was a Pegasus with a snow white mane and ice blue coat. She was also blind.

Back to story; he walks up to her after seeing see her again for three nights straight. They talk and he tells the mare a deep personal thought of his. Some where along the lines of "I remember she would always stand up for Luna even after what she had done. Makes me wonder what Luna is really like." or something like that.

Also if you want to make the character more interesting then focus on other aspects such as stubbornness or too kind. Maybe even make him fight in under ground fighting to help by for some bills. Just Ideas and notes I've come across.

Remember the story is for you and you alone to tell. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2