The Wii U Group 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
ZeroChill
Group Admin

Today, I got Hyrule Warriors. After playing it for about four to five hours, I shall give you my honest and humble opinion: This game rocks. Truthfully, I've never played a Warriors game, so the concept is new to my tastes. I was also looking for an action game as well.

First, let me discuss what I don't like about the game so far. I don't really appreciate the nature of the crafting system, since it's bare bones and awkward to work with.

That's it.

Now, on to what I like about the game:

-The game allows you to play as characters from the Legend of Zelda series that were not playable in other installments. Yes, you have Link, but you can also play as Impa, Zelda, Shiek, Midna and more.
-I absolutely LOVE the combo system in this game, as it gives the player so many ways to destroy the enemy forces.
-The power you hold over to annihilate entire enemy forces feels so cathartic. It's a great way to let go of anger.
-The music is just a joy to listen to. Yes, you have your remixed tracks from other Zelda games, but the original tracks in this game are so amazing. My personal favorites are Eclipse of the Sun, Sequence of Drops and Silent Guardians.
-Graphics are very beautiful, if slightly blurry when close-up.

Playing with Lana solidified why I love her so much as a character. She's just so fun to play with, and she's basically a mix between Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie wrapped up in an appearance that looks like a humanized Coco Pommel. That's freaking adorable, yet awesome at the same time.

This game isn't for everyone, though. While the game is awesome in its own merits, it's not for people who aren't looking for an action-based game. But, if one is looking for an action game to play, I recommend Hyrule Warriors.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1