Saddle Arabian Tales 68 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I'm writing a story based on a Saddle Arabian campaign of the Equestrian Foreign Legion fighting with Saddle Arabian Justiciar's and Nomadic Camel Tribes against invading Vulpes and Lucan armies.

The story follows a younger Daring Do's earlier exploits and the adventure that makes her the star she is today. But along with plenty of OCs and a hyper fan at the beginning of the story. I'm open to idea's and suggestions.

Fighting over the natural resources of the country. I admit I haven't read or seen much information on the subject I'm asking about. It's my first time writing something like this so I would appreciate the help if you can help me. :twilightsheepish:

Thank you,
~Yurick45 :twilightsmile:

I think you mean Fancy Foreign Legion. Any french reference in this Fandom always gets tacked with Fancy as it's replacement.

Fancy huh ... Thanks:twilightsheepish: I would never have know I was taking some liberties with the idea. I imagined Equestria would use a group to fight it's battles out of Equestria's battles. But giving them Fancy Foreign Legion would make them autonomous body instead of strictly Equestrian:twilightsmile: and second was I thought it was Prance lol :rainbowlaugh:

Btw sorry I didn't notice you answered :twilightsheepish:

I don't know if it's too late but...

Coltstantinople (Constantinople)

Istanbull (Istanbul)

Mooracco (Morocco)

Aracantle (Anakara)

Salddinia

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4