Goo Ponies 398 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

For the sake of Goo Ponies, is there any interest in having them in our world?
Or even becoming one yourself?

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4126392 for both of those the sexual applications are numerous.

4126456 There certainly is this option to the proposal. I can't deny it.

There could be several other uses for this as well, if we are choosing to see the options.

Would you dare to choose to engadge?

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4126551 it's just 'engage' for future reference, and i'm not sure i would. sentient fluids are very risky because it could turn into a "grey goo" situation where it wants to assimilate everything. which makes the military applications very large. just drop in a goo pony made of a very acidic fluid and let nature do the rest.

4126571 Maybe it is healthy to be hesitant towards the new?

Yeet, they could be plenty of fun in various situation, all depending on the exact nature of them, what their goals are and the capabilities they may have.

Oh, yeah. That would be scary to say the least.

The Goo could be asidic, or on the reverse? Or even a solvent on any number of accounts here.

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4127665 bullets would be very ineffective against goo anything, they would pass right through them. and even setting them on fire might not work depending on what they're made of.

4127753 Most bullits would be quite pointless, yeah.
What would the fire lock on to, as it were?

I would imagine something akin to a FlameThrower could have at least some effect.

Otherwise, maybe highly explosive amunition, but it had to actually explode upon impact with the goo.

On the other gooey hoof, chemicals could also be effective, once you know what will get a reaction, and which reactions are preferable.

For a final detail, maybe coercion is the mot advantous choice?

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4127836 the fire would have to be super hot depending on what the pony is made of. maybe even heated up to a plasma (its a real science thing, look it up)

and i'm sorry if this next question offends you, but is english not your first language? I only ask because your spelling is off in some places.

4127876 There are a few means to make sucha superheated fire, one of which is since long forgotten.

Ah yeah, Plasma, as in the fourth stage of exciting matter *giggles*

Pondering how they would react on Radioactivity and radiation, though.

Since you asked, no, Anglic isn't my first language. I guess some does take offence, but some are grabbing for offence, where none was ever available.
What's the problem with people?

I guess my English may be a bit on the unOrthodox side. I have had some problems with typos, particularly when the tabs keeps flipping around.
Thrice damned PCs.

4126392 So many wombs to consetualy invade so little time.if i became one.

4132068 I guess that could be a nice Pick-Nick?
On the other hoof, you could be a lot more intimate, with whom every you agree to have by your side, when ever you agree to?

One way to deal with them if there hostile and or rape happy, could be the use of electricity unless of course they are no conductive. Another thing to deal with them would be the use of sub-zero temperatures. Here's a question, how would a goo-anything eat? could it simulate the use of a mouth just to make others around it more comfortable? or would it simply just roll over it's meals absorbing it by osmosis?

On another note if you poked one would it jiggle..Jiggle...jiggle the goo pony! trah lalalala!

4140452 On the first note, I would recomand a noneorganic substance to isolate you from the goo, if said goo chose to have you for his or her next meal.

The Goo could easily form the Imitation of such a physical body with an internal Stomach, just for the convenience of the smoother communication. I would figure it is up to theGoo to chose the curtecy towards us.

There seems to be a good deal of jiggling initially. Maybe the goo could control this by will, the way we control muscles and thought?

If it was a whole society of Goo Ponies, I would be a bit worried.
If there is a risk the slime ponies could die, or create more risk from the pollution in human society, I would consider that a no.
However I'd think the best possible situation might be that goo ponies can convert waste into literal pudding or Jello, and they can grow any slime they lose back.

If it were just a small group, 2-10 ponies suddenly appearing in my bed room, I'd probably freak out, I'd try to find out more about them myself if we could speak the same language, but if they are incapable of speaking human language, then i would keep it a secret until I broadcast them on Twitch or other live-stream service. The Government probably won't be able to hide the Goo Ponies from existence If I broadcast them Live for Long enough and visit people out in the open and have citizens record the footage. Once the Existence of Goo Ponies is well known enough to cause a controversy if anything inhumane happens to them, then I would try to focus my efforts on Slimepony-safe Science!

Though who knows what would happen in between if I had an all powerful narrator tryin' to shake things up by adding some cool slimepony lore and magic and/or shenanigans. (No i am not implying that I will make a story myself, I'm too busy!)

4160558 Depending on if they are pets or cultured beings, they would either live in herds like Ponies, or form communities, much like us. Or at least it is howI imagine.
If they are Biological eings, like the res of us, as opposed to Magical or otherwise, they would most likly be similiar to squids and Yellyfishes? As Ponies, they would move much like any other Pony would? You just need ponyfeed for your little Goo/Slime-Pony. They would be suceptible to Poisoning and Injuries, much like any others?

Finding a Herd of them in your home sounds Exciting. At least untill they choose to prove otherwise, depending on what they are, in that sense?
If they are capable of speach like our Equestrian Ponies, they would be capable of learning Anglic, or some other language, depending on where they ended up. I like the idea of spreading the news on the open field, but consider choosing friends who could help you, in spreading a wider net of awearness? Maybe even frinds well outside your community and language? If this was spread in Anglic, Russian and a few more languages independently, you would be much harder to both stop and disprove. Spreading it to several different and more or less independent communities would make it much larger and issue as well.
I certainly would hate to have anything inhumane happen to them. I am against any such cruelty.

Adding Lore to their Existence would certainly be cool too. Kind of like Winter wrap-Up and hearth's Warming Eve?
I already have Two stories, not so much with them as Ponies independently, at east not yet. I'm bound to write such stories soon enough, though.

Butt Hay, they are Ponies. I love Pones.

I would love one in our world

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16