The Unexpected Pony Adoption Center 26 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
QPaysTaxes
Group Admin

These are the rules governing the forum and stories in this group. Please read them carefully. If you follow the letter of them to the detriment of their spirit, it is considered breaking them. In essence, if you have to explain how you were "technically" operating within the rules, you aren't.

Bacca, please write out the rules. Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

Chewed Pencil
Group Admin

Oh, would ya look at that! Tossing responsibility my way? Your funeral...

All right ya pony loving maggots!You lovely people you. You will follow the strict set of rules in this man's army!set of rules if you want to have your story placed in thr group. Why? You may ask? Well, for one, it would help with the overpopulation/inflation that is bound to happen. Everything will be much smoother and work cleaner than a foal's diaper. And believe me, you are going to see what I mean once we start accepting stories... Blech...

HOLY COMMANDMENT ONE: Thou shalt run thine idea past one of ye olde Admins, or a designated moderator, before ye begin.
This is mostly to give us a heads up for and allows us to prepare our hearts for inevitable seizures

HOLY COMMANDMENT TWO: Thou shalt allow a designated moderator to read over thine first chapter BEFORE submission to the site.
This is so that if it doesn't meet the standards, which aren't really that much, we aren't creating a problem with the site moderators. Believe me, just look at the Chess Game of the Gods

HOLY COMMANDMENT THREE: When ye make a thread in ye olde forum, make sure that thine subject does not repeat another's thread.
This is so we don't have a hundred threads about the same thing. Mostly an organization thing... Cause I'm somewhat CDO

HOLY COMMANDMENT FOUR: Respect thine fellows!
Seriously guys, if you don't have anything nice, or constructive, to say, then don't say it at all!

HOLY COMMANDMENT FIVE: If thou hast a question, make not a thread, but instead ask one of thine Admins or Moderators.
This is to keep the forum from being flooded with people asking questions that either can be found in an FAQ or asking one of us directly through PM

HOLY COMMANDMENT RAINBOW SIX: Keep thine ideas to the designated threads.
If you have a great idea, and don't have the skill to write the story yourself, then just post it in the Suggestion Box and let someone else write it for you.

There may be more rules as we grow as a group, but these are the Holy Six Commandments that all must follow to allow us to run smoothly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2