Life of a Rose 70 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Thunderbug80
Group Admin

Good day.

For those wondering when the next official story in the Life of a Rose is coming, here's a general guide.

* Next week, I'll be finishing up Half Minute Horses.
* I will also begin Worlds Apart: At Eternity's End (the sequel to PonyFall: Australia) some time next week.
* I will begin work on finishing Lyra's Ultimate Item Emporium once WA:AEE gets under way.
* The next sequel in Life of a Rose will come along sometime after I get started on both WA:AEE and LUIE.

The next story will also likely be another one-shot short story, though I'm aiming for it to be longer than If Only In My Dreams.

Additionally, I'm looking at possibly hiring AssasinMonkey from DeviantArt to create some artwork for Rose. He is already working on the cover for WA:AEE and has done a fantastic job so far, so I'd love to see what he can do with Rose.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Cheers,
-Slorgy

I personally like the idea of having some artwork for Rose, I would like to have more of a point of reference, for both her changeling form and her disguised form, than the cover of if Only In My Dreams.
I am also anxious to see what is in store for Rose in the official sequel, I know that you said that my idea was pretty different than yours, and both Autumn Breeze's sequel and mine were very similar.

Thanks a ton

-that Pony with a portal gun.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2