Dark Side Of Equestria 677 members · 2,078 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey all. I'm starting up a new youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETRCnQj38LNVSvo7qXG3qQ?view_as=subscriber

I'm looking to do retellings of stories, not pure narrations. Basically, I'll tell your story (after reading it a ton) on camera, as if my character is remembering the story by heart. You will be credited, and it will be branded as a "Retelling" so it will not be confused as a "reading" of it or an original of mine. It will not be told word for word from your original, however, it will be close enough that it will be the same story. No artistic licenses will be taken to change the story from the original. Some areas may be abridged, and some words may be changed, but the plot, twists, characters, and order of the story will not be changed.

It's something new I'm trying, and I am looking to get permission from a few authors to try this. If interested, please PM me with the story that you would like me to review the potential of retelling (please no novels).

Also note, these retellings will be kept pg-13. I'm not gearing my channel for kids, but I don't want to get too graphic for my audience.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1