Dark Side Of Equestria 677 members · 2,078 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'm working on a sequel to my story Gleaner Chronicles and I need another editor/prereader.

This story doesn't have a name yet. Estimated number of chapters is going to be in the lower twenties. I'm on chapter eighteen now. I know how the story ends too but not at a detailed level yet.

Gleaners 2(temp name) is an adventure with dark elements with some gore and violence. Humans are in the story but they stay on Earth. This story is also OC heavy though some canon chars show up. The first chapter is a synopsis so readers don't have to be totally confused.

No clop is in this story. If you have suggestions for some romance, let me know. I know two chars that could have a romance arc.

In Gleaners, two of the lost Elements of Harmony were rescued from life and emotion stealing enemies called Gleaners. The fate of Rarity and Twilight Sparkle was unknown. The sequel covers the adventures of a group of ponies in a world that is a strange combination of Equestria and Earth.

I am a somewhat decent writer but if you see a grammar or other type of error let me know.

My problem is that I'm not sure this story is interesting or is grounded. I want to write a story that is interesting and makes sense. Also I have problems with being terse or being too descriptive. I would also like to know if my chars feel like real people and not like flat cardboard chars. No Mary Sues or overpowered chars too.

What do you get for helping me?
It's a legit question.
I will give you credit for being one of my editors.
If you write sections, I'll give you coauthor status.

Also if you need someone to look over your story and find issues, I can help.
I will help you revise your story up to chapter thirty. After thirty we can talk.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1