Suicide prevention group 94 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Mossy Mare
Group Admin

Have you found something on the internet that really speaks to you and that you want to share? Any videos, stories, or poems that aren't your own but you think others may like? Post them below!

Example:

pvtread
Group Admin

Wow; that... was.. beautiful. OCD; I think we all have it in our own way, the need to make sure everything in our bubble is safe. When we challenge it; we often find that what we fear most, is what is holding us back in life. I think of Fluttershy watching this; her love of animals and their well being. Also her willingness to go outside her shy timid demenor when the need arises. The way she gathered her courage as did this guy when it was needed most; and took that leap of faith, just as she did in Filly Vanlli. She found that; though frightening at first; sstepping out of your comfort zone is often rewarded with unexpected, and often life changing results. I really enjoyed that; thank you for sharing it.

Mossy Mare
Group Admin

I am so sorry for all the feels. Here, have some cows frolicking in a field for the first time after winter:

pvtread
Group Admin

GAHHHH, TOMANY FELS AND DAWWW'S. I don't know weather to smile or cry lol, so... I'll do both.:pinkiehappy::fluttercry: lol

Mossy Mare
Group Admin

Hyperbole and a Half did a couple of posts about depression that are worth a look.

pvtread
Group Admin

Ahh depression, a leading cause of suicide. I`ll have to give them a look for sure. Thanks for sharing those.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7