Roleplaying Fun 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

I love the Rainbow Factory, and I'm always a factory worker, making rainbows, what fun it is to make rainbows, haaaaaaa.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3112412 (so I have to ask what role do I play? Failure pegasi, or A worker who is going to leave and never come back and is going to make a deal with the law. I get freedom from persuction it I spill the beans os you try to silence me. (Watch Awoken PMV to see my meaning))

3112425 (I've read, and watched every one, Awaken, is about a father who tries to stop the rainbow factory, and you will be a failure, so far every Rainbow Factory RP I've done the rainbow factory is shut down, I get killed, or the factory gets blown up.)

3112425 (okay, this will take place when you first are put into a cell, it's your move to go first)

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

(Despite being a failure I still could possible escape unless you can somehow stop my wings. Plus who says I didn't pass the test on purpose. I could be an actually full grown pegasi royal guard here to shut down the factory)

As I am brought inside this huge facility I see all sorts of nasty things happening to all of these poor ponies.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

I look around in the cloud cell walls and I see a small crack in it. I begin to ram the crack until it breaks a hole big enough for me to fit through. I unfold my wings and begin to sneak back to the entrance of the Factory. My uncle the captain of the pegasi guard in canterlot is counting on me to relay everything I have seen here. I must escape at all costs.

3112533 I walked down the hall, looking making sure every thing was going smooth," Aw, a nice smooth running factory, can't get any better than this."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

sneaks up behind you with a iron bar in hoof and hits you over the head with it. Then while you are unconcious I break your left wing then continue down the halls toward the exit.

3112574 I wake up, and order all doors to be lock," Who ever escaped is going to wish he never did," I then push a red button that sets the alarm off.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3112584 Realizing ZI had been cuagt I seen a breaker bo on the wall and smash the daylights out of it. As I say to my self, Places like this have an emergency door open. If they experience a total pwer failure all doors in the build open. Now time to go. They will have to round up all of the pegasi captives.

3112599 "Mam, all power is gone."
"Send in the guards, now," I say knowing we had 20 of them," Also send repair ponies to repair the power."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3112623 Little do those fools know I can shapeshift. i turn into a factory worker and begin to break the machines even worse. It will take years to get back upa nd running, but to be on the safe side I set off a MEMP in the building. Now all electronics will need replacing before they can start up again.

3112719 I'll do this the old way, " all steam engines need turned on now," I yell.
"The steam engines, but they haven't been used in years."
"I don't care get them online, NOW."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

A loud booming voice can be heard all over the Factory, "YOU PITIFUL FOALS YOU THINK YOU CAN CREATE SPECTRA. YOU CAN NOT MAKE HER SHE CHOOSES TO BE MADE. i AM MADE OF HER i WILL KILL AND DESTROY ALL RAINBOW FACTORY WORKERS AND MACHINES. SET THE FOALS OR PERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3112780 "Are the steam engines on yet," I ask?
"Yes."
"then turn all power back on, we got a foal to get," I say pulling all levels to on. The lights come on and the machines that were not destroyed.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

"YOU FOALISH PONIES NOW PREPARE TO BE DESTROYED" A massive shadowy figure merges with all of the machines and a shadowy vacuum picks up every worker and drops their paralyzed bodies on the belts to the grinders.

"NOW FOR YOU YOU PITIFUL WORKER, i HAVE A SPECIAL IDEA IN MIND FOR YOU. PREPARE TO MEET SPECTRA HERSELF"

3112833 I pull out a very new weapon we had made, it was a Taser, the nice thing is all you had to do is crank it to cause a electric charge to come out the end. I pointed at the thing and started to crank it.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3112857 "YOU THINK YOU CAN HARM ME I CAN NOT BE HARMED."

As we arrive in a shadowy building a black mass is floating before you. "Servant who is this stupid pegasi?"

He is the one trying to make more of you my queen."

"Is that so, I have a deal for you. kill only criminals or burn for all eternity in the Fires of Spectral Hate."

3112880 I order all my gauds to stand down, and I pull a level that turns on 4 big lights," I'm listing."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

good to see you are listening. I will allow you to kill more but they must be criminals. We will know all of the crimes that they did. If they have a spectral F marker this entire building building will be cast into a void. All of the workers will be killled repeatedly by the vengeful spirits of those they killed. Remember we will know everything about the ponies coming in.. Now set all of those ponies free and we will have our assioate Luna give you a contract for being the place of execution for criminals. So make your choice now.

3112917 "Do as the thing says," I didn't like it, but if every thing went to plane we should be okay.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Remember we will be watching. Will you save this filly or let her die. She is innocent, make the wrong choice and you will perish.

Al of a sudden the pony embodiment of Spectra falls onto the belt to one of the grinders. She lay unconsious as her body is sent to the grinder.

3112958 I slowly turn off the machine and take the filly off the belt.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Huh' oh no, Get away from me. "Punches you with both hooves in an attempt to save herself from being killed."

3113006 I drop the filly on to the ground not even caring what happens to him.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

On impact her wings break and she crashes through the floor and begins to free fall at an alarming rate. Once again out cold she is doomed to die when she hits the ground below.

3113043 "not my fault she's the one that jumped," I say.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

A loud roar is heard as the building begins to vibrate violently.

YOU BROKE YOU END OF THE BARGAIN. WE KNOW ALL YOU DROPPED HER. SHE WAS SCARED WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO HER SINCE SHE ATTACKED YOU IN SELF DEFENSE. SHE IS THE ONE WHO HIT YOU WITH THE METAL BAR. SHE ACTED IN SELF DEFENSE AND YOU KILLED HER. NOW PREPARE TO BURN FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. ANY LAST WORDS?

3113112 "Yup, say hello to my magnetic field," with that I turn on the shield, the thing powering and making the shield was two spinning magnets, nothing ever can get out of a shield like that," try and get out, you see you're made up of sub-matter and magnetic field stops you."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

I AM A BEING THAT IS MADE OF ANTIMATTER. I CAN DESTROY ANYTHING IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD. CONSIDER YOUR MAGNETIC FIELD USELESS. NOW I ASK AGAIN, ANY LAST WORDS?

3113145 "Yup, bye," and with that I trough myself into the Pegasus device, being turned into a rainbow.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3113161 OH NO YOU DON'T!!! TURNS ALL MACHINES IN HARMLESS WATER. AN YOTHER STUNTS YOU HAVE IN MIND? IF YOU TRY TO LEAVE YOU ARE DROPPED BACK IN HERE.

3113175 "nope, just trying to die, haaa, heee, haaa."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

If you want that I can help you. "places you in a brazen bull and light the fire underneath. Hm you smell delicious.

3113221 "Yup, I know, I will taste good too, ever eat pony before, I haven't, but sounds good, but killing, is fun, slowly, touring their limbs off one by one, then letting their blood go all over me, oh those were the good days, haaa, heee, haaaa, I love killing, it's so much fun."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

If you are enjoying that. I will make you fear it. Spectra's true form is Nightmare Moon. I bet she would love to cut you to pieces and eat you up. Then she will make your spirit listen to the gurgling and squelching of your body being digested for all of eternity.

3113253 'Sounds like fun, haaaa, heee, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, heeeeee, I love pain, give me more."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3113306 you want pain, did I forget to mention that your spirit burning forever in her stomach. and you are force to watch your body be digested for all eternity. She removes and regenerates a stomach to act a s a new prison for her prisoner. Once it is removed you will be alive once more and you will be covered in an acid that burns and itches. There will be six of you in there. all having to endure the torture for all of eternity.

3113331 "Yes, just give it to me, I need it, I want it. I love pain, I will kill for pain."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

fine I got a better punishment. you will be kept alive but you will never receive pain from anything at all. You will be set on fire, and several other nasty things but all you will feel is tickling. Never experiencing pain ever again.You will never feel pain ever again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40