Crystal Feather Myths 13 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
AmethystFire
Group Admin

Hello all my members! I'm Crystal Feather! :pinkiehappy: Currently as of now, I am planning to do a Dr. Whooves fanfiction and I kind of need ideas. This is what I have so far.

Dr. Whooves is leaving Ponyville to return home where he belongs. During his time here, he fell in love with the lovely Derpy Hooves, and even had two young foals. But, when he is called to go home with his family in the human world, he writes his last love letter to his family in Ponyville.

I'm not going to put Derpy reading the letter in the story, but I will put Dr. Whooves leaving the letter for Derpy and immediately going home in Tardis. Within his life back in his real home, he receives a letter from a very special mare. Somehow making it to his world.

That's all I have right now, if any of you have ideas on what I could do... Can you tell me? Or if you think that the story is as good as it is now, let me know that as well. I would love some feedback before I start this fanfiction.

Oh, and another fanfiction idea, that came just now! Ha Ha!:rainbowlaugh:

It's a Shinning Armor and Twilight Sparkle fanfiction. Twilight is in the castle for her last day, before she went to Ponyville.

That's all I have at the moment. Tell me more as well, I love input. Thank you members for joining my group!:yay:

~ Crystal Feather

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1