William Shakespony 70 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Rubyfire377
Group Admin

I always dream of being Macbeth, Hamlit, and Malvolio but for Me personal if I could play any Shakespeare character that I would be awesome at would have to be Sir Toby, Feste, and Horatio. So who would you would guys would dream to play as and who would you guys be awesome as

I can't remember what her name was but the Lady Whosits in Twelfth Night.
I've played Lady Macbeth, An extra in a play of Hamlet, and Helena in A Midsummer Nights Dream. That was fun.

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3146643 Holy crap you play Lady Macbeth that's awesome :pinkiesmile: I bet you did really well

3147016 Thank you!
Helena was just for a club that I joined
called Shakespeare in the Park.
Lady Macbeth was hard, because I had to act guilty, and the worst thing I've ever done is break a spoon. But it worked out in the end.
My friend played a witch.;)

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3147206 What about the Sleep walk part that must of been a very creepy part even do I watched Macbeth so many times but for some reason that scene always finds a way to creepy me out I don't know why and you broke a spoon what happened that you broke that poor spoon.

3147241 I was five years old and it was plastic. The sleepwalk part was actually kind of fun, I love the thrill of playing a unique character. Though I did have to practice,practice,practice in order to get it right.

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3147290 Wow played Lady Macbeth at the age of 5 :pinkiegasp: wow I could never stomach this play at the age of 5 and this play was very dark but I never watched Shakespere until I was 18. but I know I would fell uncomberful of this play at a young age

3147398 Are you joking? Cause I detect a hint of troll. I played it at age 14, I was tall for my age.;)

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3147657 wait I am not trolling you am I?

I understand. I was homeschooled and every year, my co-op would perform a play for Drama. I was an oddball, because everyone else wasn't on the same intelligence level as I was so I couldn't communicate well/I was very shy. I was a TwiShy, personality wise.
I worked hard on studying and getting the part just right.

3147962 and by that I mean I figured you weren't joking. I read Shakespeare at five, I'm currently working on Les Misérables by Victor Hugo, working on it though. My favorite plays by Shakespeare are Twelfth Night and Much Ado About Nothing.

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3147978 I readed four Shakespere plays I trying to get thought Romeo and Juliet, I am also trying to get my hands on King Henry the 4th on dvd starring the actor Tom Hiddlestion as Prince Hal or King Henry the 5th and believe me that's kind of hard too find.

3148340 I really want to see that! I've been hunting for it in stores and libraries, and Netflix and everywhere else. If you find a link PM me.
;)

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3148359 You may burn me at the stake me for this I saw it at Cosico one time but I was thinking I should renting it first ( this was before I readed King Henry the 4th) then I tried going to my Family video but they did not have it but I am going to try again and at the Library and this time I am going to ask for the Hollow Crown because I asked for King Henry the 4th part 1 and 2.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15