The Orphans and The Adopted 81 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
SandStorms
Group Admin

I'm not sure how many people are still active in this group, whether or not this thread is a big waste of time or not is to be seen. I guess I'll just start:

So I have been thinking a lot lately(end of school projects, finals, and huge tests have kept me up way to long and my(half dead) brain daydreams A LOT!) about this group. I made it over a year ago when I was writing a story, sadly that I canceled, and I want to bring some life back into the group. I have just spent the last hour adding story after story to some of the new folders....

I have also expanded the group to include adoption.... This is because stories almost never solely include becoming an orphan.... Not even kidding, I remember getting a rather direct PM from an author, who shall not be named, saying he/she wanted their story out of the group because they didn't plan on a character being orphaned forever(I am not saying that they don't have a right to say that, it is in fact their story). So because of this the overall group topic size has now increased(hope you all don't mind).

So yea, invite all your friends! Add some stories!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1