PhilippineBronies 51 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Nineveh
Group Admin

I won't go into the details of this, as I am certain that you all know what happened late last year.
To those who or whose families and loved ones were affected by the storm, our prayers and thoughts go to you and the nation. I picked up news about the recovery, and things aren't progressing fast enough. Many are still left without shelter, food, money, power, and hope.

"They are not just dependent on relief or support or aid from organizations. They really are trying their best to stay strong and rebuild their communities and to be there with their families."

ー Mia Andal-Castro of the Consuelo Foundation.

The Filipino Community center has raised $600,000 that will be matched by Consuelo.

"That is a record in the Filipino community. No other effort has raised this much in the Filipino community in the history as we know it."

ーFilipino Community Center Vice Chair Bryan Andaya.

So, from Filipinos to Filipinos, our prayers go to the nation that it may rise from the rubble of Discord and Loss and that they will once again feel the bright warmth of Hope and Renewal

3085690 This is why our country is badass, we never give up, and keep hope. That, and we invented Karoke, and went to war with AmErica, Spain, and Japan, oh, and we killed Magellan

We didn't invent karaoke dude

3087115 Really, that's what I've read, that we invented karoke

3087218 Aww, anyway, we still did all the other stuff

Nineveh
Group Admin

Nah, we didn't invent it; WE MASTERED IT :rainbowdetermined2:

3088074 Suck it Japan!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8