Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

1. Story name: My sweet belle

2. By: Alchemystudent

3. Suggested folders: Rarity and Sweetie Belle

4. Summary: "It's hard to be a little sister with an overworked big sister. Sometimes she ignores you and you feel neglected and that she doesnt care at all. This is how Sweetie Belle feels right now, that her big sister treats her more like an object and not a pony. However, maybe a story from Applejack can change all that and show that, there are things that dont need words."

5. Why the story belongs here: It's the story of how Sweetie Belle was born and how she and Rarity met for the first time, narrated by Applejack.

6. Evidence: The story does not contain violence of any kind, it's shown that Rarity cares deeply for Sweetie Belle, the story Applejack tells is quite heartwarming and it even helps the two sisters to get over an argument.

7. Why it should not: Well, the story begins with an unseen fight between Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Also, there are a bit of complications during the birth.

8. Evidence: Since most of the story is a flashback we already know that Sweetie Belle lives, but at some point her mother is sent to the hospital due to premaure labor. But the author doesn't go into detail about the incident and, as I said, everything ends fine.

9. Additional notes: This one is my headcanon about how Sweetie Belle was born.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Approved and moved

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2