Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

I think it would be fitting that I would need to submit my own stories to the group, and if anyone objects then just say so.

1. Story name: If Only in my Dreams

2. By: Dancewithknives

3. Suggested folders: Alicorn Sisters

4. Summary: Its a story about Celestia spending her holiday in Detrot to help fix the financial situation. She mixes her personal life too much with business and feels like she has failed, but in the end gives in and remembers what makes the holiday special.

5. Why the story belongs here: In the story, there is a subplot about Celestia being haunted by her memories about Luna, she tries to suppress and hide them, but in the end she realizes that she needs to embrace the memories of her little sister, instead.

6. Evidence: In almost every part of the flashback there is a part where Celestia feels an out of body experience happening, but eventually comes back, in the end she decides that she needs to embrace it.

7. Why it should not: Luna is not actually in any of the flashbacks, all of it is Celestia's imagination as she hides the guilt of her sister, but eventually stops.

9. Additional notes: While the story didn't earn nearly as much press as I had hoped, I did not have any negative feedback about it, and what I did get was pretty good so far. If anyone objects, just come forward and say so, I'm not going to hold it against you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1