Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Im doing this to see what will happen with the feed.

So, imagine for a second, the show said Cadence was the rightful heir to the CE. So, that makes me wonder, is Cadence Sombra's niece? Could her father be sombra's bro and Sombra went all macbeth and had his ass killed?

Sorry man but I will disagree with you. Sombra is an ursurper, but he is not a member of the Imperial House of Adamas nor is he a crystal pony.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3127297 its just an idea i had and felt i need to share, even though i dont believe it either.

It is still an interesting idea. And asking what exactly is Sombra's relation to Cadence is a good question.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3127775 in my HC (i keep a separate canon for stories i write vs things from the show), cadence's ancestors were the rulers, and Sombra was a high Lord(General). He was a fine soldier, but a better tacticioner. At the time, the CE was a strong empire because Sombra recognized that the crystal ponies were almost invulnerable to damage... Except For a magic blast, which would fry them, but luckily the griffins (runner up) were completely fucked because they didnt have magic. Long story short, Nightmare Moon, who was a split personality beginning to become its own entity, contacted Sombra telepathically and basically caused the play Macbeth to happen. She granted him power with bis horn(crystal ponies are either earth or pegasi, no unicorns) And he used his military support to commit a successful coup.

The plan was that nightmare wanted Sombra to attack and incapacitate Luna so Nmm could take over. But, what they never could forsee was that luna's only student, Starswirl (who luna basically adopted after he was left in a basket in the throne room) would sneak into the imperial city and battle Sombra, who was massing magic for the fight with the sisters. He wounded him and disappeared before the sisters arrived.

The plan further snagged when celestia became uber overprotective and took every blow for Luna. Sombra was about to be beaten, so he froze the empire to try again later... Little did he know starswirl would have heirs that would whoop his ass.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5