We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hi there everypony! I'm Azdala! I'm a dragon with silver scales and green spines, and I will answer any question you ask me!

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Where were you born?

2157985 I was born in the Dragonlands, far east of Equestria. I left there when I was young, so I don't remember the exact location.....

oh dragons, such great creatures. I would think it would be very interesting to see one in person

Comment posted by CutieMarkCrusaders deleted Nov 25th, 2013

2162767 *blush* You think... I'm great? That's really nice of you...... Anyway, do you have a question?

2362005 Are dragons truly immortal or do they just have long life spans? I've never personally believed that any living creature could live forever physically but maybe I might be wrong and would like to hear from someone that might know a little more about dragons that I do

2362148 Sadly, I don't think so. We've been around for thousands of years, even before Equestria was founded. If we were immortal, we'd be crowding up the place! I also remember from when I was very young, my great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather died, and we held a funeral for him. So no, we don't live forever. But I guess we come pretty close.

do you join the dragon migration?
and are the teens doing well?

2362805 *makes a face* No. The young boy dragons always made fun of me for coming. That's because according to the men, female dragons weren't as smart as them. That's why they don't usually let the females go on migration. That, and the fact that I vvas banished from our clan.

sorry... another question. do you know spike in ponyville?

2404052 Spike.....I believe I've heard of him. I've seen him running around Ponyville once or twice, but I've never talked to him. Strange hatchling, he is. Wonder why he has no wings? Anyway, no, I don't know him. He never really notices me, through my disguise and all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12