The Alliance to Restore Free Equestria 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Night Heart
Group Contributor

2065646 Hello again :pinkiehappy:

So lets the what we can do for this evenning:
1)Firstly, by the creator we cannot allow to get to confident, we need to be careful in what we do. I think that everyone/everypony sees that the same way
2) Follow Swiftbullet sugestion and attack the supply lines of our enemy
3) As I suggested yesterday, create an emergency exit with the additional properties I mentioned

4) What is the status on the use of the spell to clear the ponies of the enemies influence? Does it work? If the anwer is yes, is it possible to cast this spell on greater areas?
5) Of couse we need to scout further the area, so we know where the enemy is and what he is currently doing.
6) Get a paraspipe
7)What is the status on Cloudsdale?
8)What are our food supply levels?
9) What is the status on the train tracks?
10) Where are the Wonderbolds, could they help to build an academy so we can train the ones that have no knowlege how to defend themeselfs?
11) What is the status on our base?
12) Could Twilight start on the reaearch that we suggested?

And so on...

First Order of Business: fortifying the Current Position
Start Weapons Research
Gain Allies (Chrystal Empire, Changelings, Gryphons?)
Suggestion: send Earth Pony Expedition to CE (are most durable, to be plain), Pegasi Expedition to Gryphon Empire

Reassemble Remains of Guard Units, THEN Begin Training of the Civvis

Maybe submit some Catapult/Crossbow Blueprints, as these should be usable by them, Main Usage: Bombardment with Poison Joke / Reformation Serum (to be Developed)

Question for Twi: Is it possible to charge a Carrier Medium with a Spell and then Release it on Destruction of Said medium?

if so, you could Enchant Ammo for the Catapults with the Reformation spell and then bomb the Enemy with it, Crystals or sthg suitable as a Carrier Medium

mfg Nordic

ps: I still would propose Railguns as Weapons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun), as the current biggest Problem is the Accuracy of the Assembly line and the Energy storage, wich could be solved by magical Enhancing

2065646>>2066078>>2067299 Well, it seems that all the ideas for today are quite good. However, how goes the portal? I cannot wait for it to be started.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4