The Alliance to Restore Free Equestria 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

Ok guys, I have good news and bad news.
Good news, the Diamond Dogs have joined us, thanks to :duck:.
Bad news, Cloudsdale is under attack.
I'm not sure if we'll be able to help them, it all depends on 2 factors.
1. If anypony knows the cloudwalking spell. (unless we have airships, we can't even get to the battle:derpyderp2:)
2. On how many numbers the diamond dogs add to our forces.

And on that note, suggestions for day 3!

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

Now we need to build an underground HQ. It will be the best if soil above HQ was full of lead. If the EMP can disable magic, that mean that detection magic work similar to our technology, that mean that lead will hide us from detection spells.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2028673 I dont think we have the forces to defend Cloudsdale at the moment. But we also dont know what are the forces that are already in Cloudsdale and what kind of forces does our enemy have?

For my exact thoughts you can ask Swiftbullet, we had a discussion about that.

The only thing I see what we can do is to evacuate and guerillan warfare. We could sabotage the weather factory so that he could not use it for a while.

In the next steps we need to establish our base of operations, determine the situation with Sweet Apple Acres and think what we can do about Cloudsdale. The idea with themagic disturbing property of the lead in the tunnels is to our advantage.

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

2030098 I agree, we need to evacuate as many as we can, and next blow up the weather factory, yes blow up. Sabotage will do nothing, we can rebuild it after war. But know we have no choice. I the same time let's find supply lines which Stormclaud use to provide his troops with everything they need, find the weaker point in the convoy defense and strike. Take everything you can food, weapons, armors, what we can't take with us... burn down.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2030433 I fear your are right with the factory, we can not have it to fall in the enemies hooves/hands.

Did you find any of the flags I send you suitable for our course? Your idea with the mark is brilliant. We should let the others know about our discussion on that matter.

Did you have time to work further through the paper I sent you?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2030588 We could do so, but this would lead to problems with our food supplies, currently we dont have any supply lines.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2030958 I dont thik that Cloudsdale is able to produce food on his own because it consists completely of clouds. But here could be warehouses who have the things we need.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2032338 Before we can supplies from Sweet Apple Acres we firstly need to scout the area. The last information we received from there seems to indicate that our enemy is active there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14