My BBBFF's Fan Club! <3 103 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Sibling love is an amazing thing. Here we have an example of this mysterious yet powerful affection in action. One person has gone out and asked random strangers to join and show support for one person's Big Brother Best Friend Forever. I, personally, applaud you all and find your actins commendable.

Next, CutieMarkCrusaders and I have been talking and we have made an alliance between our two groups. I am the founder of the Sibling Story Stockpile and would like to invite you all to my group as well. Like this group, we have a shared goal in mind, to promote fics that advocate positive stories about siblings. While we have a few members and stories already, my mission is to try and fill up all of the folders by the end of the year.

I would also like to mention that we have individual folder for the many different pairs of siblings seen in the show.

Please feel free to join and submit your favorite and positive sibling centered stories to the incoming folder.

I appreciate you for showing support for CutieMarkCrusaders and thank you for your time

Also, I would like to mention this here so that it will dissolve any confusion.

The Sibling Story Stockpile has a unique story submission system, but at this time, that system is void. Traditionally, the way to add a fic is to put it into the incoming folder and create a forum post filing out a simple 9 question form (four of which are optional). Right now, as founder of the group, I am dedicating time each night to check each fic individually, so other than a recommendation, you have no other work to do to add fics to the archive.

I am going to be frank on this, The purpose of the form is to speed up the approval process of stories. In all honesty, other than to help make sure that each story does no violate our standards on incest and molestation, The purpose of the form is to be an excuse for authors to talk about their own fics!

Whenever a story is in our vaults, it has my word and honor on it that it follows the tenants of being a good sibling and that I approve it.

Still, as of now, there is no need to write a form about a story before submitting it, just put it in the incoming folder and I will see to it that a judgment is made.

Like I said, I am not nit picking for fine details, just so that certain things are upheld and have the story as a good advocate of positive sibling relationships.

Thank you!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2