A Ghost in Equestia 78 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
1eragon33
Group Admin

I have news, that if it turns out to be true, will excite us all, are you ready for this...Danny Phantom will not only be returning next year in time for the 10th Annevesary but we will also be getting a live-action movie.

But we have been saying this for years, it's returning, well I actully have facts to support that this time it will be true

1. 2014 will mark the 10th Annevisary of the show, if they we're going to make a come back it would have to be then

2. Butch Hartman said that if his Twitter follows got to over 1000 followers he would probably announce something big, he's currently at 1031 as of Thursday

3. When a fan asked Butch "Is there any chance of Danny Phantom coming bac, I am a huge fan and I know I speak for a lot of people , that show was epic", Butch responded with "Funny you should ask that...", later Butch then posted a questions in which he asked "If I were to make a live action Danny Phantom movie, who would you want to be the villain" this was all posted on sometime last month

4. At a previous event, I forget which, when asked about future plasn, Butch constantly randomly shouted out Danny Phantom

5. Also on June 5th there was a tumbler post stating that Nickelodean has decided to renew Danny Phantom, later that day the post was taken down

6. Danny Phantom has been taken off of Netflix, David Kaufman, Danny's voice actor commented "maybe that means something good...who knows?"

I know we have all said this in the past that Danny Phantom is returning, but...did you read my reasons, now is the time my fellow Phans, if we are to make this a reality we must spread the word

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1