Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Well, the group seems to be kinda twitching in the corner, making worrying noises right now.

So I was a part of The Irrevocable side story and I was kinda MIA for a while since I was having problems with what was going to be one of my contributions to the story, and after I got done, I found that the group was a ghost town.

Now, if any of the side story members should see this, I was wondering whether they were still interested in continuing the story, and, if none were, whether I would be okay for me to take over for the whole story, I really want to at least be a part of this story.

3486119 I'm still interested in continuing the story. That being said, there are two factors that might prevent us from being able to continue.

The first is the original members of the sidestory. I remember Garbo expressing to me that he'd like to stay on for pre-reading/ideas, but not actually writing, but he's having trouble with his computer. I haven't heard from djragdoll (who now goes by Sidain). ElectreXcessive backed out of the project, and Mister McMuffin was banned from the group. I'll try and get a hold of Garbo ASAP and talk to him about it.

The other problem is that the admins of the group have seemingly disappeared. The story was unsubmitted from the site (and possibly deleted), so it seems that they might have lost interest in continuing. They had requested the chance to pre-read it before we published, and without that, we're stuck. There's no point to continuing the story if we're not going to be able to get it published, so we should only move on if we have admin confirmation that they want to continue, and that's gonna be kinda hard to get.

At this point (and it does pain me to say this, as I was really enjoying working on this story), The Sound of Thunder: Irrevocable is no more. If there's some way we could bring it back from the state of disrepair it currently finds itself in, then I'm willing to do something, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4