Persona EG 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Shieldheart204
Group Admin

So after a while of updating my other story I finally got more ideas to continue working, but I thought doing a re-cap of what we know so far could help us get more ideas.

Flash Sentry is the fool and also the protagonist.

Wondercolt is a mysterious figure in Harmonyspace that only gives friend requests to people that have in some way done something extraordinary to increase the school's reputation. Wondercolt is controlled by Sunset and uses it to eliminate her competition by inflating their ego to the point that they alienate all their friends.

Harmonyspace is a Facebook equivalent with the power of absorbing people into the Shadow World during moments of either great depression and sadness or in moments of euphoria and pride.

Those that are trapped in the Shadow World only die whenever there's a temperature spike, meaning that if after three days of constant weather the temperature rises or drops by five degrees or more. Otherwise they are safe.

Discord is assuming the role of Igor.

The Velvet room is a cafe in order to represent the importance of friends.

Derpy will assume the role of Elizabeth, managing the Compendium and occasionally travelling to the real world to learn more about Equestrian Culture.

He is staying in Canterlot Dorm with Cadence, Twilight and Time Turner.

Twilight is the mage, and Flash's first friend.

Cadence has no arcana yet and is the school's nurse

Time Turner is the history teacher, in order to continue with the trend. His personality is extremely similar to the Tenth Doctor from doctor who.

Rainbow Dash was introduced in Chapter Two, and has the Chariot Arcana.

That's pretty much it, there's any correction necessary or if you want to add more arcanas then please do. I really want to release the first chapter by Early December, so if we could get some artwork by then that would be great.

MythrilMoth
Group Contributor

1929466 Sounds good so far.

There's not much chance of Zef getting any artwork done over the next couple months. He could tell you the specifics if he was so inclined, but briefly, this time of year, he goes back to Mexico for vacationing, and is otherwise involved with family stuff until around the new year. Whether he'll get any art done in the meantime remains to be seen, but don't rely exclusively on it. For the meantime, proceed with the writing as normal, and work the art into the overall package when it becomes available.

Shieldheart204
Group Admin

Thanks for the heads-up, maybe I should delay the first episode until mid-january, that way I can focus on getting more chapters done and focus on my other fics.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3