Film Lovers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I finally typed in My Little Pony in the searchbox to see what one of my YT friends Imaxination1980 has to say about the new Lionsgate release about it. He explains here that he is neither a brony nor anti-brony but that he has never really expressed interested in seeing MLP:FIM. He adds that he believes it will be a decent film for all that it has to offer. He does point out that the film will flop at the box office because Lionsgate (who is distributing the film) has by now acquired a negative reputation thanks to its mishandling of animated films:

To the best of my knowledge, films like the Shaun the Sheep Movie and Norm of the North have done so poorly under Lionsgate's lousy distribution methods and, given that factor, they might just bury this film under their own (probable) failure to even recognize the Brony fanbase at all. My belief is that the film is better off in the hands of studios that will handle it PROPERLY. These studios include Focus Features (a Universal subsidiary) and Paramount (who was the original distributor of MLP:G3).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1